Summer at Universita Cattolica in Milan
Academic Summer in Milan
Universita Cattolica / 2 – 6 wks
Taught in English / Min age 18
Earn 2 – 6 Credits / Open to All
2 weeks: $2595 USD
Open to all Worldwide
Academic summer program at the Catholic University (Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore) in Milan. Attend for 2, 4, or 6 weeks. All courses taught in English. No Italian language required. Open to all students worldwide 18 yrs of age and older. Earn 2 – 6 credits. Transcript certificate issued by Universita Cattolica. A diverse selection of academic courses offered in English – Business, Marketing, Communications, Italian Cultural Studies, and International Relations. 45 contact hours per course. Cultural activities and local field trips provided. Housing is also provided, but cost extra. Can arrange own housing if desired. Early registration is advised, prior to April 15th. After April 15th, space may still be available, just ask us. Join us !
The Milan campus is located on hallowed ground. Developed around the original site of a monastery, the Milan campus is in the very heart of the city. Home to over 20,000 students, the Doric and Ionic clusters provide a haven of peace and grace within a city which offers abundance of food, history, heritage and choice. Milan is Italy’s commercial heart. Yet the city itself is a place of Cathedrals and Basilicas, galleries, museums, fortresses, canals, shops, restaurants, parklands, and streetscapes. In attending Cattolica, you will become part of a community of 30,000 students and scholars, including over 3900 international students from around the world.
- All courses taught in English
- 45 contact hours per course
- Register for classes after arrival
- Course scheduled by Sessions 1 – 3
- Course descriptions provided by instructors
2020 Dates: June 8th – 19th, 2020
2021 Dates: June 7th – 18th, 2021
- Social and Eco Entrepreneurship
- The Fashion Market Structure
- Mass Communication and Media Industries – Italian Style
- Italian Cuisine: History & Cooking Lab – steps to becoming a Master-Chef
2020 Dates: June 22nd – July 3rd, 2020
2021 Dates: June 21st – July 2nd, 2021
- Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship
- New Frontiers in Brand Communication and Consumer Engagement
- Brand Strategy Experience – A Professional Approach
- A Mafia Story – its Representation in Literature, Cinema & TV
- International Order and World Politics
2020 Dates: July 6th – 17th, 2020
2021 Dates: July 5th – 16th, 2021
- Business, Government and the Global Economy
- Understanding the Customer – Theories, trends, and values for effective communication strategy
- Understanding the Middle East: Regional and International Identities, Interests, and Strategies
Note: Courses subject to minimum number of enrollments.
Earn 2 – 6 credits. 45 contact hours per course.
Transcript certificate issued by Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
Off campus (nearby) housing provided in student type apartments, shared double rooms, and dormitory.
Cost extra: 350 euros per 2 weeks estimate ($450 USD estimate). Check-in the Monday before the starting of classes (from 10 am).
Check-out the Saturday after the end of courses (by 12 pm Noon). Early check-in not available, find other housing independently.
Early registration advised in order to secure this type of housing. Pay there for your housing, upon check-in.
Note: Can arrange own housing if desired.
Social program of cultural activities and local field trips.
Schedule provided at orientation, after arrival check-in.
Dates & Fees
2 week sessions (up to 6 wks)
All courses taught in English
Housing cost not included
Can start for any session 1, 2 or 3 (or combine)
|2 Weeks||$2595 USD|
|4 Weeks||$4395 USD|
|6 Weeks||$5995 USD|
Price Includes: Tuition (lectures, workshops),
& visits related to topics discussed in class.
Not Included; Travel expenses, housing, meals,
local transportation,and insurance.
- Minimum age is 18 yrs.
- If an undergraduate student, a minimum grade point average of 2.75, or equivalent in applicant’s university system.
- Completion of at least 2 semesters at undergraduate level.
- Open to students worldwide – from any country.
Please register by deadline – prior to April 15th.
If past April 15th, space may be available, just ask us.
- Can attend any session: 1, 2 or 3. Can combine sessions.
- Check-in date: the Monday before the starting of the courses (from 10 am)
- Check-out date: the Saturday after the end of the courses (by 12 pm Noon).
- Students who wish to arrive earlier, must find own housing until check-in date.
Register Now – to get started.
Register Now - to get started.