Easy to Register (free)
Registration & Payment (per program, per person)
- All programs are ongoing year-around, year-to-year.
- Open to all students and adults worldwide. Diversity is welcomed.
- Auto-registration confirmation – anytime 24/7. Rolling admissions until full.
- Flexibility with program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Early registration is advised. Get your docs as soon as possible !
Easy to Register – Register section (main menu):
- Complete CSA Registration Form online (select specific Program or Advising).
Submit. You will receive an auto email with “next step” instructions.
- Pay the 1st confirm deposit of $45 USD. Can pay online (secure).
Or pay by check,money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
- By the due date, pay the 2nd confirm deposit. Amount varies per program and length.
Amount will be listed in the “next step” receipt email letter. Check spam folder if not seen.
Pay by check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer. Credit card checks accepted.
If you reside outside the USA or Canada, then pay by wire transfer only.
Note: Specific program deposits are applied towards total program cost (credited).
Note: Advisory deposits also varies per program (countries) and length of study.
- Confirmation documents (official admission docs) are sent. Follow instructions. Prepare.
Note: Please wait for admission docs, until booking any air-tickets or housing.
- Pay program balance before or upon arrival check-in. Credit cards accepted.
Quick Docs Option:
You can also pay the total program fee upfront when you register. Admission docs are sent sooner (quicker). This option is for your convenience, you pay in U.S. dollars, and especially works well if you are in a hurry (rush) to obtain admission docs as well as reserve any housing. Pay by check, money orders, direct deposit, or wire transfers. Credit card checks accepted.
- For payment, CSA accepts online payment (deposit), personal checks, money orders, cashier checks, credit card checks, direct deposits, and transfers (wire). Ask CSA for bank info if doing a direct deposit or transfer (wire). If you reside outside the USA or Canada, pay by wire transfer only.
- Book travel (or any housing) after receiving Admission Documents from CSA !
- Make all payments payable to: CSA International
Add your name to checks, money orders, direct deposits, and transfers (wire).
- Cancellation refunds are available. See policy in Register section.
- There is a $45 fee for any checks that do not clear (bounce). Added to your balance.
- Please provide us with a valid email address. Notify us of any changes to contact info.
- Purchase airline tickets only after being confirmed in the program.
Note: Questions or concerns ? Email us. Review main menu for additional info.
Note: Please understand that CSA staff are often busy processing registrations and sending out confirmation documents. Your patience is much appreciated….thank you.
NOTE: To pay by direct deposit or wire transfer, please request CSA bank details by email.
- Payment in U.S. dollars (USD).
- Add your bank service fee.
- Write name on wire transfer, and any direct deposit slips.
- Email CSA when payment is paid (sent), and if you have any problems.