CSA Register Form – Enrollment (start):
ATTENTION: All items marked by a * are required items. Be sure to click “submit” when done. If you prefer to not register online, then print this form and mail to CSA.
Easy to Register – Register section (main menu):
- Complete CSA Registration Form online (select Program or Advising). Submit.
You will receive an email with “next step” instructions.
- Pay the 1st confirm deposit of $45 USD. Can pay online.
Or pay by check,money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
- Pay the 2nd confirm deposit of $500 USD. Can combine with 1st deposit ($45).
Pay by check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer. Credit card checks accepted.
* Advising services begin after both confirm deposits are paid ($545)
* Program confirm notice is sent after both confirm deposits are paid ($545)
Note: Program Deposits are applied towards total program cost. Can be transferred.
Note: Advisory deposits can also be transferred towards any CSA listed program.
- Pay any program balance remaining by due date. Email us if interested in paying upon arrival check-in (available at some locations – pay in local currency). Instructions provided.
- Admission documents (official) sent. Follow any instructions. Prepare for departure.
Note: Some University programs require full program payment prior to issuing official
Note: Regarding applying for a Visa (if needed), you often need Admission docs to apply.
Also, Embassies (Consulates) often require that you have paid”in full” for the program before issuing a Visa.
Note: Please wait to book any air tickets until you receive admission docs.
Quick Docs Option:
You can also pay the total program fee upfront when you register. Admission docs are sent sooner (quicker). This option is for your convenience, you pay in U.S. dollars, and especially works well if you are in a hurry (rush) to obtain admission docs as well as reserve any housing. Pay by check, money orders, direct deposit, or wire transfers. Credit card checks accepted.
- Programs ongoing year-around. Exact dates (start / end) confirmed in Docs.
- Book travel (or any housing) after receiving Admission Documents from CSA !
Advising Service Option:
Not sure where to study or what program ? CSA has recently started a comprehensive “Advising Service” option to help you find a suitable program, especially in those countries where we do not currently have a program listed. After you Register, select the “Advising Service”, and pay both deposits, CSA staff will begin helping you locate a suitable program via email and phone. We will provide you with program contact info, admission assistance, housing options, financial aid opportunities, discount travel booking, getting a visa / passport, airport transfer services, pre-departure orientation materials, medical accidental insurance options, as well as “ongoing advising support” available (if needed) during your entire study abroad program period. We are dedicated to you having a successful study abroad experience at low cost ! Also, the total deposit paid for the Advising Service is transferable over to any CSA program listing we offer, if you later decide to attend one of our listed programs your deposit will be credited towards the program cost. No time deadlines for the Advising Service, and includes 1 – 3 Countries of interest – that are listed on our website. Let us help you – Join us !
- Direct deposit or wire transfer, ask for CSA bank info by email.
- Payments by mail (checks), send to the CSA mailing address.
- Make all payments payable to: CSA International
- Can pay deposit online (secure) – See Pay Online page (register section).