Nanyang Technological University (Summer at NTU)
Study at Nanyang Technological University (Summer)
* Intensive Basic Chinese Language & Culture Studies
* Success in the Global Marketplace – Business Mgt
Culture & Global Marketplace Taught in English
4 Weeks July: $4995 USD
Earn Credit – 6 Academic Units (AUs)
Minimum age is 18 yrs
Study this summer in Singapore, at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide. Open to college / university students worldwide. Two(2) programs: Intensive Basic Chinese Language & Culture, or a business course – Success in the Globalized Marketplace (taught in English). Earn 6 academic units for either program (course). Transcript certificate issued by NTU. Courses taught by faculty at NTU. Housing is in a campus residence (dormitory), and all students are required to stay in the residence.
Early registration is advised to reserve space. Prior to April 20th. Join us !
Held at Nanyang Technological University, NTU is ranked 11th in the world and is a “top university” in Asia. The campus is frequently listed among the top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world. Students from around the world study here – over 33,500 undergraduate and post-graduate students, and over 8000 international students, enrolled in the colleges of Engineering, Business, Sciences and Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences. Summer program also attracts students worldwide, making it a very diverse, international program.
Singapore is a compact island that has transformed into a leading vibrant economic hub despite it’s limited land and not having any natural resources. Singapore is a cosmopolitan society that is made up of different races (Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Euroasian cultures) making it a very diverse society. Located in the heart of Asia, Singapore enjoys a robust economy driven by a highly educated workforce, excellent connectivity, and a high standard of living. It tops the world rankings in key sectors of competitiveness, business friendly environment, economic performance, and business efficiency. Singapore has one of the world’s busiest ports and is rated as one of the easiest places to do business.
Courses: 2 Programs – 4 weeks each
* Chinese Language & Culture – 6 credits (Culture course taught in English)
* Success in the Globalized Marketplace – 6 credits (taught in English)
* Both full-time: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
* College / University students only – min age 18 yrs
INTENSIVE BASIC CHINESE LANGUAGE & CULTURE STUDIES
* Designed for students with little or no background in Chinese Language
* Cultural course designed to introduce Singaporean Chinese Culture
* 6 Academic Units (AUs) – Course #CF9001. Culture course in English
* Course details provided upon choosing program
SUCCESS IN THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE – BUSINESS MGT
* Designed for students interested in international business topics
* Students select 2 of the following courses – Taught in English
– Marketing for the 21st Century – BU8501
– Digital Marketing in Today’s World – BM2506
– Fundamentals of Management – BU8601
– Communication Mgt Strategies- AB0602
– Business Finance / Financial Mgt – BU8201
– Social Marketing – BU8542
* Other courses may be added later – Can Register there upon arrival
* Courses can change due to enrollment requests
* Course details provided upon choosing program
* 6 Academic Units (AUs) – University Level Courses
Earn 6 academic credits (AUs).
All courses are taught in English, except Chinese Language.
Transcript certificate issued by Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Students are not allowed to audit courses.
All students stay in a campus residence hall (dormitory). Cost is approx SGD $950 / $700 USD extra per 4 weeks. Modern, very nice residence hall rooms, double occupancy. Meals are purchased for reasonable prices at the Residence cafeteria (canteen), convenience stores and food outlets nearby. Housing and meals are not included in the program fee.
Early registration advised to reserve space in the program and campus housing.
Organized cultural activities and local field trips are arranged there.
Dates and Fees
* 4 Weeks (June – July): 2 Programs:
* Intensive Basic Chinese Language & Culture
* (Or) Success in the Global Marketplace – Business Mgt
|2020 Dates: June 29th – July 24th
2021 Dates: June 28th – July 23rd
* Housing not included in program fee. Cost extra 950 SGD / $700 USD est.
* Similar summer dates and price in 2022
Open to college / university students only – worldwide.
Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Minimum age is 18 yrs.
Register early – prior to April 20th.
If past April 20th, ask us if space is still available.
Airport: Changi Airport
City trains and buses to campus and around town are easily available.
Taxi Service: (airport pick-up / around town)
Register Now - to get started.