International Business (English) & French Language – Paris, Summer
Summer Study in Paris (4 wks)
Int’l Business & French Language
Business Courses Taught in English
All Inclusive Price – $4295 USD
Open to all Worldwide
Min age 18 yrs
Study this summer in Paris. International Business courses and French Language & Culture are offered for 4 weeks, and business courses are taught in English. Low cost, all inclusive price that includes housing, some meals, and guided tours in English. Earn academic credit: 3 – 4 U.S. credits / 6 – 8 ECTS. Transcript (certificate) awarded upon completing the 4 week program. Early registration is advised, prior to April 1st. Join your peers from around the world this summer in the “City of Lights” (Paris). Minimum age is 18 years. Open to all worldwide.
Location: Paris, France – City of Lights !
Courses: International Business (English) & French Language & Culture
This 4 week summer program offers three (3) academic level courses, of which you take two(2):
* International Business Management – Luxury Brand Marketing (in English)
* Business Intelligence & Strategy – Digital Culture, Innovation and New Market (in English)
* French Language (French) – Beginner & Intermediate Levels, and French Culture (in English)
Note: English proficiency required (at least score of 80 on TOEFL).
Note: Taught by professors and guest speakers.
* Tell us which 2 courses you prefer, when you Register !
Course descriptions available from instructor there in Paris.
Space is limited, so early Registration is advised, prior to April 1st.
Earn 3 – 4 U.S. credits / 6 – 8 ECTS credits. Transcript (certificate) awarded upon completing the 4 week program, there in Paris, school of management.
Active social program is organized that includes various cultural considerations, including some guided tours (in English). Obtain schedule upon arrival check-in. Venues can change due to weather or availability.
Housing – Included
Housing included in shared (2 student) apartments in an international residence, or an appropriate equivalent pending availability. Meals not included, and easily obtain in residence or nearby. Details provided with confirmation documents.
DATES & FEES – Summer – All Inclusive
4 weeks: June 15th – July 9th
Check-in June 15th (Monday). Check-out July 9th (Thursday)
4 weeks: June 14th – July 8th
Check-in June 14th (Monday). Check-out July 8th (Thursday)
4 weeks: June 13th – July 7th
Check-in June 13th (Monday). Check-out July 7th (Thursday)
Note: Prices are all inclusive and include:
* Tuition (2 courses), + materials (books)
* Housing in shared apartment / international residence
* Welcome Lunch, and Farewell Dinner
* Some guided tours (in English)
Note: Not included in price:
* Personal meals, food, beverages, except for above 2 meals)
* Personal expenses, including personal travel (in or out of Paris)
* Transport card in Paris: you will be given the transport card – RATP Smartcard”on which you
put money to pay for travel on public transport in Paris (metro, bus, tram).
Minimum age is 18 years. Open to all worldwide.
Visa may be required for non USA or European countries.
Deadline: Register prior to April 1st. Contact us by email if past date, space may be open.
Check-in on start date (Monday). Check-out on end date (Thursday).
Register Now - to get started.