Intensive Vietnamese Language & Homestay


    Study Vietnamese Language & Culture
    Private Lessons – 25 hrs per week, M-F
    HCM City (Saigon) – Minimum age 16
    2 wks: $895 / 4 wks: $1495 USD
    Start any Monday – Year Around
    Open to all Worldwide


    • Low cost Tuition & Housing
    • Pre-departure resources (info)
    • Student services support staff
    • Cultural activities / field trips
    • Discount airfare booking
    • Easy check-in process
    • Earn academic credit
    • Transcript (certificate)

    The Program

    Ho Chi Minh CityPrivate instruction, one-on-one Vietnamese language, 5 hrs per day, M-F. Conducted at the school facility in HCM City. Instructors are native speakers university trained in teaching Vietnamese as a second language. Teaching style is focused on the individual student’s needs. Immersion approach enables the teacher to spend all their time with one student, and learn the language more quickly. Minimum age is 16.

    The Location – HCM City (Saigon)

    19596624_s 14355510_s

    Home to 4 million people, Ho Chi Minh City is now a vibrant commercial center. Situated in the southern part of the country, this area is dominated by the estuary of the Mekong River system – Vietnam’s “Rice Basket”, and experiences a year-round tropical climate. Ethnic Vietnamese constitute 90% of the population, with various other ethnic groups making up the remaining 10% (primarily Chinese).

    Even after decades of war, Vietnam has opened up to foreign businesses, educational exchanges, and cooperative diplomacy. The Vietnamese people are very hospitable for foreigners and are sincerely interested in having students from around the world visit their country.

    Courses – Immersion Style (private)

    5 hours per day, M-F, 25 hrs per week. Vietnamese Language. Private instruction, on-on-one, conducted at the school facility. All students take a placement test there to determine level.

    Instructors are all university trained in teaching Vietnamese as a second language.

    Teacher will take the student out every Friday to experience local life, and practice using what they have learned with local people.

    Minimum age is 16 yrs.

    Academic Credit

    Students can earn credit (college and high school). Certificate (transcript) given upon completing the lessons (course). Usually 1 credit per week, 25 hrs of instruction. 4 weeks (100 hrs) usually earns 4 – 6 credits.

    Financial Aid

    Yes, you can use your financial aid on this program. Please have your Financial Aid office e-mail us a “Consortium Agreement” to complete and sign. CSA does not offer any scholarships or financial aid, we can only assist you in using your home school’s financial aid on this program.

    The earlier the better, since it takes time to process. Overall, CSA does not offer any financial aid, we can only assist you in obtaining and using your aid from your home school on these programs.

    Housing – Host Family (+ 1 meal daily)

    Housing is provided by carefully selected host families. Includes room, bathroom, 1 meal daily, AC, and internet access. Wonderful local family located nearby, that will offer you a great cultural experience. Host family cost $200 USD per week. and includes 1 meal daily (usually dinner).

    Host family details provided with your confirmation documents.

    You can also arrange own housing if you prefer, just let us know.

    Dates and Fees

    * Start dates are flexible, but usually any Monday, year-around.
    * Housing cost extra. Host Family is $200 USd per week (includes 1 meal daily).
    * Minimum age is 16.

    2 weeks $895 USD
    3 weeks $1195 USD
    4 weeks $1495 USD

    Private Lessons – 25 hrs per week
    Additional week cost $300 USD extra. Housing cost extra.

    HCM City Scene


    Open to all students and adults worldwide. Minimum age is 16 yrs. Visa usually required.


    Airport pick-up, and drop off included. Email us your flight details.


    Register Now - to get started.