Excellent High BBB Rating (A)
Academic Programs Worldwide
Low Cost, Non-Profit – Since 1990
For over 20 years (since 1990), CSA has offered non profit, low cost study abroad opportunities to students and adults worldwide. High quality, accredited programs that are affordable, open to all worldwide, easy to register, flexible, academic credit can be earned, and additional services are provided to best fit each participant. Overall, CSA offers a convenient and less expensive way to study abroad. Save $$ With CSA !
CSA is now offering a new “Advising Service” for all countries. This new service is to help you select the “right program” for you, including many programs (& countries) we do not currently offer. By selecting “Advising Service” category when you Register online, write in 1 – 3 countries that you are most interested in, and a CSA Advisor will help you find the right program. The total deposit paid can be transferred over to a CSA program if you later decide to attend a program that we have listed. Overall, this is an exciting new service that will greatly help those who are not sure where to study, as well provide program info for countries that we currently do not have any programs listed. If you do not see a program on our website, let us help you find one !
Review student comments. Click on link down below !
Review “Programs” section of the main menu for country / city locations and specific program details. Also see other sections of the main menu for additional info. Email CSA any questions.
All programs are fully accredited and verified !
Review – Select – Register – Confirm
Register Now – Get Confirmed (docs) Early !
Mission / Philosophy
CSA is committed to offering non profit, low cost accredited programs to students and adults worldwide. For over 20 years (since 1990), we have been providing excellent services to all our students around the world. Study abroad does not have to be so expensive nor complicated, and CSA strives to keep it all simple and affordable. Intercultural experiences help develop a better understanding of the world, and CSA is glad to help promote international education as a bridge to becoming more “internationally minded”. Again, programs are open to all students and adults from all countries, for study abroad is for everyone !
We firmly embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in Global Education, as expressed in our “open door” admission policies as well as our affordable prices. We want everyone to be able to experience studying abroad. Join us !
We offer non-profit programs worldwide that are:
- Low Cost – Register Free online (no fee). Non-profit, budget prices, and discounts.
- Open To All – Students and adults worldwide. Admission guaranteed with CSA.
- Advising Option – Helping you find the right program (all countries). See details above.
- Diversity – Equity, and Inclusion are embraced by our admissions and affordable prices.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Trimester (Qtr), Summer, Monthly, and Weekly.
- Accredited – High quality, fully accredited programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Emergency – 24/7 tel /cell #’s provided, “whatsapp” usage, and supervision on site.
- Programs – Held at Universities, Colleges, and Institutes worldwide. Non-profit programs.
- Study – Languages, English, Liberal Arts, Science, Technology, or Business.
- English Electives – Many courses taught in English and local language available.
- Dates – Use the posted dates as the exact start / end dates. Will reconfirm in docs.
- Safety Criteria – Concern over safety is taken seriously: location, facility, and local staff.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Discount Travel – See web Links in Resources section, Traveling – General Travel Info.
- Balance – Pay before start date, or upon arrival check-in (option for some programs).
- No GPA – Grade Point Average not required for several programs – varies per program.
- Housing Options – Campus residence, nearby flats(apts), host family, or can arrange own.
- Easy to Register – Submit Register Form online. No fee. Pay confirm deposit.
- Confirmation Docs – Are sent after both confirm deposits are received, or total payment.
- Location Support – Assistance available at all locations, prior to and during program.
- Financial Aid – We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs – Confirmation documents (admission docs) provided quickly worldwide.
- Program Flexibility – Over program, housing, travel, and payment. You have more control.
- Orientation Info – Trip planning tools and information included with confirmation documents.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Expert Staff – We have over 20 years experience in international education and travel.
- Repeat Discount – Given for repeat customers. Tell us previous program and dates.
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 27 yrs). UBI # 602 292 407. Member of orgs.
- Member of – D&B Credibility, Seattle Chamber, NAFSA, NSEE, and a good rating with the BBB.
- Online Security – CSA web host company constantly keeps our website secure.
- Go With Us – Low cost, ez register (free), quick docs, housing options, can pay at arrival.
- Payment Type – Online (deposit), checks, money orders, direct deposit, or transfer (wire).
Again, thank you for considering us! With us, the enrollment process is convenient, easy, and low cost. Review Registration Process to get started. Join us!
CSA is a member of D&B Credibility Review and Seattle Chamber of Commerce, as well as have a good rating (A) with the BBB – Better Business Bureau, and CSA staff are members of NAFSA (Int’l Educators) association and also NSEE (Experiential Education) and NASBITE Int’l.. Since 1990, we have been a fully licensed, educational exchange company based in Washington state – USA. State License # 602 292 407. CSA is also an “approved company” to accept credit cards online, which requires an in-depth review by the credit card companies. Since 1990 (over 27 yrs), CSA has been a leader in offering low cost, non-profit programs of high quality, and also providing students with more options, flexibility, and independence. Review past student comments….click link below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
CSA does not pay past students for references or for recruiting students, nor engage in scholarship “gimmicks” to attract students. CSA’s mission is to offer quality programs and services at a better value! Avoid the expensive, profit focused providers, and save money $$ with CSA !
Note: For payment, CSA accepts online payment (deposit), personal checks,money orders, cashier checks, credit card checks, direct deposits, and transfers (wire). Ask CSA for CSA bank info if doing a direct deposit or transfer (wire). If you reside outside the USA or Canada, pay by wire transfer only.
Note: Please send any postal mail to our mailing address listed below, and Email any questions or concerns. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Mailing Address (Since 1999)
UPS assists with mail services
325 Washington Avenue South
PMB #93, The UPS Store
Kent, WA 98032 USA
UPS Store #1289:
1st Tel #:
2nd Tel #:
CSA is an int’l education org.
License UBI #602 292 407
Excellent High BBB Rating (A)