A Few Points to Remember
- Do not expect the same comforts as home. No grumps or whiners please!
- Expect things to be different. Expect to be confused sometimes and frustrated.
- Learn to adapt and appreciate the cultural differences.
- Please read all the CSA materials. Ask any questions or concerns.
- After arrival, direct all questions to the on-site Director.
- Please take copies of your confirmation to show upon arrival and check-in.
- Do not criticize the country or culture. Be positive.
- Use common sense regarding safety issues. Obey laws of the country.
- Follow the old adage: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.”
- Arrive at the housing and program assignment as scheduled.
- Pack light. Many items can be purchased locally.
- Bring a major credit card, travelers checks, and some cash.
- If you plan to arrive earlier, please plan on staying at a local hotel or hostel.
- Take 2 passport photos with you for ID cards.
- Be sure you have a valid passport and Visa (if needed).
- Consult on-site Director for any changes after arrival.
Get USA Unlimited (International)
Note: See other sections for additional web-links. Also, sent with docs.