Welcome to CSA !
Advise & Register CenterAffordable Study Abroad
Why Pay More ?
Register Now for Free – No Application Fee
Easy & Quick Enrollment Confirmation
Select Program or Advising (by Country)
Earn Academic Credit (College)
Programs Fully Accredited – Verified
Quick Admission Documents
GPA Not Required For Several Programs
Open To All Students & Adults Worldwide
24/7 Emergency tel #’s and “whatsapp” Usage
We Offer a Better Value !
$45 USD to Confirm (start)
- Open To All – College / University, High School students, and adults worldwide.
- Diversity – Equity, and Inclusion are embraced by our admissions and affordable prices.
- Advising Option – Helping you find the right program (all countries). See details below.
- Low Cost – Register Free online (no fee). Non-profit, budget prices, and discounts.
- Accredited – High quality, non-profit programs worldwide. Earn academic credit !
- Emergency – 24/7 tel /cell #’s provided, “whatsapp” usage, and supervision on site.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Easy to Register – Submit Register Form online. No fee. Pay confirm deposit.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Discount Travel – See web Links in Resources section, Traveling – General Travel Info.
- Balance – Pay before start date, or upon arrival check-in (option for some programs).
- No GPA – Grade Point Average not required for several programs – varies per program.
- Programs – Held at Universities, Colleges, and Institutes worldwide. Non-profit programs.
- Study – Languages, English, Liberal Arts, Culture, Science, Technology, or Business.
- Electives – Many courses offered (taught) in English, as well as the local language.
- Language Levels – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. All levels.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Quarter (trimester), Summer, Monthly, Weekly.
- Dates – Use the dates posted as the exact start / end dates. Will reconfirm in docs.
- Housing Options – Campus residences, nearby flats (apt), local host families, or arrange own.
- Financial Aid – We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs – Admission docs sent after both ‘confirm deposits”, or total payment.
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 27 yrs). Member of professional orgs. Good rating with BBB.
- Member of – NAFSA, NSEE, D&B Credibility, and Seattle Chamber. High BBB Rating (A).
- Confirmation Docs – Are sent after both confirm deposits are received, or total payment.
- Go With Us – Low cost, ez register (free), quick docs, housing options, can pay at arrival.
- See The World – Experience different cultures and languages. Gain a global perspective.
- Enhance Job Skills – Learn to adapt to other cultures and become more diverse (int’l) minded.
- Payment Type – Online (deposit), checks, money orders, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
Best Study Abroad Programs – Summer & Year Around !
We offer many of the same programs as the “pricey providers”, but for much less $$. Since 1990, CSA has offered low cost, non-profit, fully accredited programs worldwide that are fun to attend, can live with local family, engage in cultural activities, excursions, meet international students, and you can earn college credit as well.
At CSA, we provide students, adults, and groups with exciting study programs abroad. With our study abroad listings, you can study the language and culture in Europe, Asia, Latin and South America. See Program listings in main menu. Learning another language and experiencing the culture are skills you will use throughout your life. Your experience will look great on resumes and transcripts, for employers and schools value international exposure. Thousands of students have participated in these programs, and CSA has been around for over 27 years – since 1990. Join us !
CSA is now offering a new “Advising Service” for all countries. This new service is to help you select the “right program” for you, including many programs (& countries) we do not currently offer. By selecting “Advising Service” category when you Register online, write in 1 – 3 countries that you are most interested in, and a CSA Advisor will help you find the right program. The total deposit paid can be transferred over to a CSA program if you later decide to attend a program that we have listed. Overall, this is an exciting new service that will greatly help those who are not sure where to study, as well provide program info for countries that we currently do not have any programs listed. If you do not see a program on our website, let us help you find one !
For Students / Parents – Support Message:
Programs are fully accredited, non profit and provide excellent support services. With CSA, you will have the emergency contact info for the program, as well as housing (if included), provided with your confirmation documents (admission docs). Once you arrive and check-in, the partner staff there will take good care of you. Confirmation documents (admission docs) are sent after payment is received. General safety tips are also mentioned in “Travel Info” page of the Resources section (main menu). Additional tips and useful web-links are listed in the Resources sections, and some with your docs. Parents are welcome to travel (escort) their son / daughter to destination.
Also, in regards to starting the program…..all students travel independently to the program location. Once you arrive and check-in, you meet the other students there as the program begins. Easy to do, and arrival instructions and contact info is included with your confirmation documents. Independent travel gives you the flexibility to travel on “your own schedule” and you usually save money booking your own tickets. Some parents accompany their daughter/son to the program location and stay at a nearby hotel for a few days. Better to just meet-up with other students at the program location. In addition, airport pick-up (escort) service can be arranged for several locations if desired.
Again, CSA has been around over 27 years (Since 1990). Join us !
CSA staff are members of NAFSA (National Association of International Educators), and the NSEE (National Society of Experiential Education), as well as the Seattle Chamber of Commerce. Feel free to verify CSA’s legitimacy with the City of Seattle, Secretary of State office, Department of Licensing, Attorney General Office in Seattle. CSA is also a member of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility. We have a good rating with the BBB – Better Business Bureau. CSA is also an “approved company” to accept credit cards online, which requires an in-depth review by the credit card companies. CSA has been through a few changes over the past 27 years, all very positive as we continue to grow and expand the services and programs we offer. For additional information about CSA, please review the
“About Us” section of the Main Menu.
WA UBI # 602 292 407
With CSA you attend a high quality, accredited non-profit program, for less $ !
Easy to Register – Register section (main menu):
- Complete CSA Registration Form online (select specific Program or Advising).
Submit. You will receive an auto email with “next step” instructions.
- Pay the 1st confirm deposit of $45 USD. Can pay online (secure).
Or pay by check,money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer.
- By the due date, pay the 2nd confirm deposit. Amount varies per program and length.
Amount will be listed in the “next step” receipt email letter. Check spam folder if not seen.
Pay by check, money order, direct deposit, or wire transfer. Credit card checks accepted.
If you reside outside the USA or Canada, then pay by wire transfer only.
Note: Specific program deposits are applied towards total program cost (credited).
Note: Advisory deposits also varies per program (countries) and length of study.
- Pay program balance by due date. Can pay in USD, or local currency at location.
Can also pay balance upon arrival check-in at some locations. Credit cards accepted.
Note: Some University programs require full payment before releasing admission docs.
Note: Some Embassies require program to be “paid-in-full” before issuing a Visa.
- Confirmation documents (official admission docs) sent. Follow instructions. Prepare.
Note: Please wait to book any air tickets (or housing) until you receive admission docs.
Quick Docs Option:
If preferred, you can also pay the total program fee upfront when you register. Admission docs are sent sooner (quicker). This option especially works well if you are in a hurry (rush) to obtain admission docs as well as reserve any housing. Pay by check, money orders, direct deposit, or wire transfers. Credit card checks also accepted.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Early registration is advised – Get your docs early !
“Travel is fatal to prejudice . . . and narrow-mindedness. . .”
Mark Twain – 1869 The Innocents Abroad