CSA Register Form
ATTENTION: No application fee required. Please review the easy 5 steps listed below. All items marked by a * are required items. Be sure to click “submit” when done. If you prefer to not register online, then print this form and mail to CSA.
Easy Registration (Free) – Quick Confirmation
At CSA, we keep it simple and easy:
- Register online, or by mail. Pay $35 USD Program Deposit to confirm (reserve).
- Review receipt letter (email), and follow any instructions.
- Pay program balance by due date, or 2nd deposit ($500) to get admission documents.
- Review admission documents, and follow any instructions.
- Prepare for departure. Arrival check-in, and start program.
NOTE: If registering for “Other Programs”, see section under “expected departure city”. Write in name of Country and dates desired (in box). Pay $59 USD deposit (non-refundable). CSA staff will contact you after payment ($59) to begin our direct enroll assistance. See FAQs #23 for details about this service.
NOTE: All programs are ongoing year-around. Dates confirmed upon inquiry, and when confirmed (in your docs).
To pay online by credit card – go to the Pay Online page….Register section.
Note: Direct deposit or wire transfer, ask for CSA bank info by email.
Note: Payments by mail (checks), send to the CSA mailing address.
Note: Make all payments payable to: Center For Study Abroad (CSA).