German Language in Berlin
Study in Berlin, Germany
German Language & Culture
2 Weeks – $895 USD / 4 Weeks – $1695 USD
Start Any Monday
German Language – 20 hrs per week, 4 hrs per day (M-F). Small classes. All levels offered: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Modern facility. Cafeteria and housing on campus. Central location. Start on any Monday (all levels)……except national holidays. Open to all students and adults. Discover Berlin while studying German. Extra activities are included. Housing available nearby. Free internet access.
Location: Berlin, Germany. Central location.
Courses – Start Any Monday
20 hrs of German language per week, 4 hrs per day, M-F. Each class is 45 minutes. Small classes – less than 10 students. Attend weekly, monthly or by quarter term. All levels available: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Students take placement test upon arrival, and placed in proper level course. Focus is on speaking, grammar, reading, and writing. Transcript (certificate) issued by school.
* Can start any Monday – all levels
Students live in school apartments on campus, apartment housing at Brandenburg Gate, shared flats, or stay in German Host Family housing. Cost will be added to your balance. You can arrange your own housing if you prefer. Most students stay in the campus apartments and take meals in cafeteria (same building).
- Apartments – Single (Standard + breakfast) = $600 USD per week. – for double $350 USD per week.
- Shared Flats – self catering = $350 USD per week. – 4 wks = $1000 USD.
- Host Family – single room – halfboard (2 meals daily) = $425 USD per week. – 4 wks = $1500 USD per week.
Dates and Fees
* Start any Monday
* 4 hrs per day / 20 hrs per week
|2 Weeks||$895 USD|
|3 Weeks||$1295 USD|
|4 Weeks||$1695 USD|
* Addtl week = $400 USD extra per week
- New Years: Jan 1
- Easter: Apr 6 – 9
- May 1, 17, 28
- German Unity: Oct 3
- Christmas & New Years: Dec 24th – 26th, 31st
Requirements: Minimum age is 16