Center For Study Abroad (CSA)
2014 Dates / Prices
Updating – Similar to 2013
For over 20 years (since 1990), CSA has offered low cost study abroad opportunities to students and adults worldwide. High quality programs that are affordable, open to all, easy to register, flexible, academic credit can be earned and additional services are provided to best fit each participant. Overall, CSA offers everyone worldwide a convenient way to study abroad. Join us!
All programs are fully accredited – verified !
Why CSA ?
- Low Cost - Budget pricing for all programs. Affordable study abroad !
- High Quality - Accredited academic programs worldwide. Earn academic credit.
- No GPA Required – Grade point average not needed to be admitted. Open to all.
- Housing Options - Included in price for several programs, or arranged separately.
- Open To All - Students, adults, and groups worldwide. Confirmed quickly.
- Easy To Register - Auto registration and quick confirmation system online.
- Quick Admission - Confirmation documents sent quickly by email, and postal mail if needed.
- Academic Credit - Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Location Support - Assistance available at all locations, prior to and during program.
- Financial Aid - We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs - Confirmation documents (admission docs) provided quickly worldwide.
- Program Flexibility - Over program, housing, travel, and payment. You have more control.
- Orientation Info - Trip planning tools and information included with confirmation documents.
- Active Social Life - Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- Program Support - On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Expert Staff - We have over 20 years experience in international education and travel.
- Repeat Discount - Given for repeat customers. Tell us previous program and dates.
- Convenient – High quality programs at low cost. Easy registration system. Join us!
- Credibility - Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). UBI # 602 292 407. Member of orgs.
- Member of – D&B Credibility, Seattle Chamber, NAFSA, and a good rating with the BBB.
- Safety Criteria - Concern over safety is taken seriously: location, facility, and local staff.
- Refund Security - Refunds are Available up to the program starting date.
- CSA Accepts - Credit cards, checks, money orders, direct deposit, and wire transfer.
Study Abroad Partner
For the past twenty (20) years, we have been a leader in providing a better value for students studying abroad. You do not need to pay the high cost of expensive packaged programs of other providers, for we offer everything you need to have a wonderful educational experience abroad and earn college credit.
Again, thank you for considering us! With us, the enrollment process is convenient, easy, and low cost. Review Registration Process to get started. Join us!
CSA is a member of D&B Credibility Review and Seattle Chamber of Commerce, as well as have a good rating with the BBB – Better Business Bureau, and CSA staff are members of NAFSA (Int’l Educators) association. Since 1990, we have been a fully licensed, educational exchange company based in Washington state - USA. State License # 602 292 407. Since 1990, we have been a leader in high quality study abroad programs at low, non-profit prices, and at the same time giving you more flexibility and independence. Review past student comments….click link below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
Center For Study Abroad (CSA)
325 Washington Ave. S. # 93
Kent, Washington 98032 USA
Phone: (206) 583-8191 USA
WA UBI # 602 292 407