Paris 4 wks $1595 / Qtr $2895 USD
Madrid 4 wks $1995 / Qtr $2795
Why pay more ? Join us !
Center For Study Abroad (CSA)
Budget, Non-Profit Programs
For over 20 years (since 1990), CSA has offered non profit, low cost study abroad opportunities to students and adults worldwide. High quality, accredited programs that are affordable, open to all worldwide, easy to register, flexible, academic credit can be earned, and additional services are provided to best fit each participant. Housing is also included for several programs, or you can arrange your own if desired. Overall, CSA offers a convenient and less expensive way to study abroad. Go with CSA !
Excellent Rating (A)
Review “Programs” section of the main menu for country / city locations and specific program details. Also see other sections of the main menu for additional info. Email CSA any questions. Register online to get started, no application fee is required.
All programs are fully accredited and verified !
Budget Study Abroad – $35 to Register ! (click)
Can Pay Balance After Arrive (option)
Mission / Philosophy
CSA is committed to offering non profit, low cost accredited programs to students and adults worldwide. For over 20 years (since 1990), we have been providing excellent services to all our students around the world. Study abroad does not have to be so expensive nor complicated, and CSA strives to keep it all simple and affordable. Intercultural experiences help develop a better understanding of the world, and CSA is glad to help promote international education as a bridge to becoming more “internationally minded”. Again, programs are open to all students and adults from all countries, for study abroad is for everyone !
We offer non-profit programs worldwide that are:
- Low Cost – Non profit, budget pricing for all programs. Additional discounts given.
- Open To All – College students (& high school) and adults worldwide. Register early !
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Trimester (Qtr), Summer, Monthly, and Weekly.
- Accredited – High quality programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Programs – Held at Universities, Colleges, and Institutes worldwide. Non-profit programs.
- Study – Foreign Language & Culture, Liberal Arts, Science, Business, or Tech.
- English Electives – Many courses taught in English and local language available.
- Year Around – Specific dates given upon request, and in confirmation docs.
- Safety Criteria – Concern over safety is taken seriously: location, facility, and local staff.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Balance Payment – Flexible options: pay CSA by due date, or upon arrival check-in.
- No GPA – Grade Point Average not required for several programs – varies per program.
- Housing Options – Campus residence, nearby flats(apts), host family, or can arrange own.
- Easy to Register – Submit form online, or mail. Pay $35 USD deposit to confirm (reserve).
- Quick Confirmation – Deposit receipt letter emailed to confirm space in the program.
- Admission Docs – Sent after program balance payment, or 2nd confirmation deposit.
- Location Support – Assistance available at all locations, prior to and during program.
- Financial Aid – We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs – Confirmation documents (admission docs) provided quickly worldwide.
- Program Flexibility – Over program, housing, travel, and payment. You have more control.
- Orientation Info – Trip planning tools and information included with confirmation documents.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Expert Staff – We have over 20 years experience in international education and travel.
- Repeat Discount – Given for repeat customers. Tell us previous program and dates.
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). UBI # 602 292 407. Member of orgs.
- Member of – D&B Credibility, Seattle Chamber, NAFSA, NSEE, and a good rating with the BBB.
- EZ Payment – Credit cards online (secure), checks, money orders, direct deposit, wire transfer.
- Online Security – Card payments processed by Authorize.Net, and not by CSA.
- Go With CSA – Low cost, non profit programs, discounts, flexibility, fast docs, earn credit.
Again, thank you for considering us! With us, the enrollment process is convenient, easy, and low cost. Review Registration Process to get started. Join us!
CSA is a member of D&B Credibility Review and Seattle Chamber of Commerce, as well as have a good rating with the BBB – Better Business Bureau, and CSA staff are members of NAFSA (Int’l Educators) association and also NSEE (Experiential Education). Since 1990, we have been a fully licensed, educational exchange company based in Washington state – USA. State License # 602 292 407. CSA is also an “approved company” to accept credit cards online, which requires an in-depth review by the credit card companies. Since 1990 (over 24 yrs), CSA has been a leader in offering low cost, non-profit programs of high quality, and also providing students with more options, flexibility, and independence. Review past student comments….click link below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
CSA does not pay past students for references or for recruiting students, nor engage in scholarship “gimmicks” to attract students. CSA’s mission is to offer quality programs and services at a better value!
Note: All programs are ongoing year-around. Dates confirmed upon inquiry, and when confirmed (in your docs).
Note: CSA accepts credit cards online (deposits only), checks, money orders, direct deposits, and wire transfers. Credit card checks also accepted. All payments are applied towards total cost.
Note: Secure online system. Card payments processed by Authorize.Net, and not by CSA.
Note: To help reduce costs and provide better customer service, CSA staff now work in a very mobile, virtual office setting. Staff are often busy answering emails, processing new registrations and confirmation documents, as well as traveling. Please send any postal mail to our mailing address listed below, and Email any questions or concerns. We thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience.
CSA Mailing Address
Center For Study Abroad (CSA)
325 Washington Ave. S.
PMB # 93, UPS Center
Kent, Washington 98032 USA
1st Tel #: 206 583 8191 USA
2nd Tel #: 206 291 0560
CSA is an int’l education org.
License UBI #602 292 407