Welcome to CSA !
Budget Study Abroad
2016 updates being added
Your patience is appreciated
Space Available – Rolling Admissions
Early Registration Advised !
Earn Academic Credit (College)
Programs Fully Accredited – Verified
Affordable Non-Profit Programs
Quick Admission Confirmation Docs
GPA Not Required For Several Programs
Open To All Students & Adults Worldwide
No Fluff – No Bull – Unbiased Direct Talk !
Get Started for $95 USD Registration Deposit
Includes CSA Direct Resource Kit
- Accredited – High quality, non-profit programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Schools / Programs – Universities, Colleges, Institutes, and Language schools – Verified.
- Low Cost – Non profit, budget pricing for all programs. Additional discounts given.
- Easy Registration – Submit short online form, and pay the $95 registration deposit.
- No GPA – Grade Point Average not required for several programs – varies per program.
- EZ Payment – Credit cards online (secure), checks, money orders, direct deposit, wire transfer.
- Open To All – College students (& high school), and adults worldwide – depends on program.
- Quick Confirmation – Admission documents sent after both deposits (or balance) is received.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Financial Aid – We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs – Confirmation documents (admission docs) provided to help you obtain a Visa.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Quarter (trimester), Summer, Monthly, Weekly.
- Language Levels – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. All levels.
- Housing Options – Campus residences, nearby flats (apt), local host families, or arrange own.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Balance Payment – Flexible options. Pay directly in local currency, or to CSA in U.S.dollars.
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- See The World – Experience different cultures and languages. Gain a global perspective.
- Enhance Job Skills – Learn to adapt to other cultures and become more diverse (int’l) minded.
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). Member of professional orgs. Good rating with BBB.
- Go CSA Direct – Low cost, non profit programs, discounts, flexibility, fast docs, earn credit.
Best Study Abroad Programs – Dates Available All Year
At CSA, we provide students, adults, and groups with exciting study programs abroad. With our summer study abroad listings, you can study the language and culture in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Oceania (Australia / New Zealand). See Program listings in main menu. Learning another language and experiencing the culture are skills you will use throughout your life. Your experience will look great on resumes and transcripts, for employers and schools value international exposure. Thousands of students have participated in these programs, and CSA has been around for over 20 years – since 1990. Join us !
For Students / Parents – Support Message:
Programs are fully accredited, non profit and provide excellent support services. With CSA, you will have the emergency contact info for the program, as well as housing (if included), provided with your confirmation documents (admission docs). Once you arrive and check-in, the partner staff there will take good care of you. Confirmation documents are sent after your balance payment (or 2nd deposit) is received. General safety tips are also mentioned in “Travel Info” page of the Resources section (main menu). Additional tips and useful web-links are provided with your confirmation documents. Parents are welcome to travel (escort) their son / daughter to destination.
Also, in regards to starting the program…..all students travel independently to the program location. Once you arrive and check-in, you meet the other students there as the program begins. Easy to do, and arrival instructions and contact info is included with your confirmation documents. Independent travel gives you the flexibility to travel on “your own schedule” and you usually save money booking your own tickets. Some parents accompany their daughter/son to the program location and stay at a nearby hotel for a few days. Overall, CSA students save money and have more flexibility by being more independent……for it is not necessary to join an “expensive group program” whereby you pay the high expense of traveling with a group. Better to just meet-up with other students at the program location. In addition, airport pick-up (escort) service can be arranged for several locations if desired.
Easy Registration – Quick Confirmation
At CSA, we keep it simple and easy for you:
- Register online. Pay the $95 USD registration deposit. Can pay online. Receipt sent.
- Receive the CSA Direct Resource Kit – extra info to help you plan your study-trip.
- Receive an email confirmation from the program staff abroad (or CSA staff here). Additional info maybe requested.
- Complete any additional forms requested. Pay the program balance (or 2nd optional deposit) by due date suggested.
- Receive admission documents. Last preparations prior departure. Arrive and check-in to start program.
What is the CSA Direct Resource Kit?
You receive the following kit (emailed) after your registration deposit is received:
- School Contact List – All programs listed: address, phone, fax, website, and email contacts.
All schools (programs) listed by country – on the CSA website.
- Useful website list for other issues: housing, insurance, health / medical, passports, visas, embassies, banking, global phones, cheap air tickets, academic credit evaluation, and much more !
- CSA “Discount Request Letter” – requesting schools to give you a tuition discount of 5-10%.
Note: CSA offers a secure online pay system. Credit cards processed by 3rd party – authorize.net.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Early registration is advised – Get your docs early !
“Travel is fatal to prejudice . . . and narrow-mindedness. . .”
Mark Twain – 1869 The Innocents Abroad