Welcome To CSA – Non Profit Programs !
Space Available – Rolling Admissions
Early Registration Advised !
Earn Academic Credit (College)
Programs Fully Accredited
No GPA Required
Open To All – Admission Guaranteed
Quick Admission Confirmation – Fast Docs
All Payments Credited Towards Total !
Budget Study Abroad – $35 USD to Register !
- Accredited – High quality programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Low Cost – Non profit, budget pricing for all programs. Additional discounts given.
- Easy Registration – Submit short form online. Send (pay) $35 USD registration deposit.
- Open To All – Students and adults worldwide – from all countries. Min age 16.
- Fast Confirmation – Admission documents sent quickly after both deposits are received.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Quarter (trimester), Summer, Monthly, Weekly.
- Language Levels – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. All levels.
- Housing Options – Campus residences, nearby flats (apt), local host families, or arrange own.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Final Payment – Pay balance by due date in your docs, or upon arrival check-in (option).
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- See The World – Experience different cultures and languages. Gain a global perspective.
- Enhance Job Skills – Learn to adapt to other cultures and become more diverse (int’l) minded.
- Free Gift Cards – Given with Confirmation Documents (AT&T phone, Subway, etc (varies).
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). Member of professional orgs. Good rating with BBB.
- Go With CSA – Low cost, non profit programs, fast docs, earn credit, admission guaranteed.
Best Summer Study Abroad & Year Programs
At CSA, we provide students, adults, and groups with exciting study programs abroad. With our summer study abroad listings, you can study the language and culture in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Oceania (Australia / New Zealand). See Program listings in main menu. Learning another language and experiencing the culture are skills you will use throughout your life. Your experience will look great on resumes and transcripts, for employers and schools value international exposure. Thousands of students have participated in these programs, and CSA has been around for over 20 years – since 1990. Join us !
For Students / Parents – Support Message:
Programs are fully accredited, non profit and provide excellent support services. With CSA, you will have the emergency contact info for the program, as well as housing (if included), provided with your confirmation documents (admission docs). Once you arrive and check-in, the partner staff there will take good care of you. Confirmation documents are sent after your balance payment (or 2nd deposit) is received. General safety tips are also mentioned in “Travel Info” page of the Resources section (main menu). Additional tips and useful web-links are provided with your confirmation documents.
Easy Registration System – Quick Confirmation:
- Register online. Submit. Pay the $35 registration deposit. We accept checks, money orders, credit card checks, direct deposits, and wire transfers. Credit cards (USA only) are also accepted online for your convenience – see Pay Online page in the Register section of the main menu. CSA can not process your registration enrollment without this $35 USD deposit. Applied towards total cost, and is non-refundable. This initial deposit serves to start your enrollment.
- Review receipt letter, and follow any instructions. Start preparing for your trip. Obtain passport (or renew) if needed.
- Pay program balance by due date mentioned in your deposit letter. Pay by check, direct deposit, or wire transfer. If you reside outside the United States or Canada, please pay by wire transfer only.
- Confirmation documents (admission docs) are sent after the balance payment is received.
- Travel to program destination. Check-in and start program. Meet other students there.
Note: If you need (or want) your confirmation docs prior to paying the balance, pay a 2nd deposit of $500 USD (optional). Applied towards total cost (credited). Can combine with the 1st deposit ($35) if you are in a hurry (rush) to get docs. Thus, pay $535 USD total deposit to be confirmed and receive docs quickly.
Note: If you registered late, and program starts within 2 weeks, please pay total by direct deposit or wire transfer.
Note: If you prefer to pay the program balance upon arrival check-in, please let us know by email. Available for some programs. Total deposit of $535 USD required to be confirmed and receive docs.
Note: CSA offers a secure online pay system. Credit cards processed by 3rd party – authorize.net.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Early registration is advised – Get your docs early !
“Travel is fatal to prejudice . . . and narrow-mindedness. . .”
Mark Twain – 1869 The Innocents Abroad