Welcome To CSA – Affordable Programs !
Space Available – Rolling Admissions
Early Registration Advised !
Earn Academic Credit (College)
Programs Fully Accredited
No GPA Required
Open To All – Admission Guaranteed
Quick Admission Confirmation – Fast Docs
All Payments Credited Towards Total !
Budget Study Abroad – Join Us !
- Accredited – High quality programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Low Cost – Non profit, budget pricing for all programs. Additional discounts given.
- Discounts – Additional discounts given on several programs total cost. Save $$$.
- Easy Registration – Submit short form online. Send (pay) $95 USD registration deposit.
- Open To All – Students and adults worldwide – from all countries. Min age 16.
- Fast Confirmation – Admission documents sent quickly after both deposits are received.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Quarter (trimester), Summer, Monthly, Weekly.
- Language Levels – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. All levels.
- Housing Options – Campus residences, nearby flats (apt), local host families, or arrange own.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- Final Payment – Pay balance by due date in your docs, or upon arrival check-in (option).
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- See The World – Experience different cultures and languages. Gain a global perspective.
- Enhance Job Skills – Learn to adapt to other cultures and become more diverse (int’l) minded.
- Free Gift Cards – Given with Confirmation Documents (AT&T phone, Subway, etc (varies).
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). Member of professional orgs. Good rating with BBB.
- Go With CSA – Low cost, non profit programs, fast docs, earn credit, admission guaranteed.
Best Summer Study Abroad & Year Programs
At CSA, we provide students, adults, and groups with exciting study programs abroad. With our summer study abroad listings, you can study the language and culture in Europe, Asia, Latin America, North Africa, and Australia. See Program listings in main menu. Learning another language and experiencing the culture are skills you will use throughout your life. Your experience will look great on resumes and transcripts, for employers and schools value international exposure. Thousands of students have participated in these programs, and CSA has been around for over 20 years – since 1990. Join us !
For Students / Parents – Support Message:
Programs are fully accredited, non profit and provide excellent support services. With CSA, you will have the emergency contact info for the program, as well as housing (if included), provided with your confirmation documents (admission docs). Once you arrive and check-in, the partner staff there will take good care of you. Confirmation documents are sent after your deposit ($500 USD) is received. General safety tips are also mentioned in “Travel Info” page of the Resources section (main menu). Additional tips and useful web-links are provided with your confirmation documents.
Easy Registration System – Quick Confirmation:
- Register online. Submit. Pay the $95 USD registration deposit. Can pay online by credit card (USA only – secure). Can also pay by check, money order, direct deposit or wire transfer. If you prefer not to register online, then print out the Registration Form, complete it, then mail to CSA with $95 USD check or money order. CSA can not process your registration without the $95 USD deposit. This deposit is applied towards total. If you reside outside the United States or Canada, please pay by wire transfer only. Non-refundable.
- Enrollment confirmation deposit of $500 USD is due shortly after CSA receives your Registration Form and $95 USD deposit. Can also pay online by credit card if you prefer – see pay online page (Other Deposit). USA credit cards only (secure). Can also pay by check, money order, direct deposit, bank transfer, or wire transfer. Bank info provided. Program enrollment (confirmation) and any housing can not be held without this deposit. It is applied towards the total cost (credited). If you reside outside the United States or Canada, please pay by wire transfer only. This deposit is refundable – depends on situation.
- Confirmation documents (admission docs) are sent after both deposits are received ($595 USD). Review documents. Follow any instructions. Prepare for departure, and book your travel. Balance invoice included with your docs, less any additional discounts given.
- Pay the final balance by due date listed in your docs. Pay by check, direct deposit, bank transfer, or wire transfer. Credit card checks are also accepted. If you want (or need) to pay online again by credit card, CSA will allow 1 additional payment of $500 USD online – select “Other Deposit”. USA credit cards only. If you reside outside the USA or Canada, please pay by wire transfer only. Final balance payments are refundable.
Note: If you prefer to pay the final payment upon arrival check-in (local currency). please consult with CSA. Available for some programs – situations. Let us know by email.
- Depart for program destination. Arrival check-in. Meet other students. Take placement test.
Note: CSA will provide additional information with admission docs to help with pre-departure issues.
Note: Secure online system. Cards processed by authorize.net.
Note: Review main menu sections for additional information.
Note: All payments are credited towards the total program cost.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Early registration is advised – Get your docs early !
“Travel is fatal to prejudice . . . and narrow-mindedness. . .”
Mark Twain – 1869 The Innocents Abroad