Welcome to CSA !
A Better Value
Space Available – Rolling Admissions
Early Registration Advised !
Earn Academic Credit (College)
Programs Fully Accredited – Verified
Affordable Non-Profit Programs
Quick Admission Confirmation Docs
GPA Not Required For Several Programs
Open To All Students & Adults Worldwide
No Fluff – No Bull – Unbiased Direct Talk !
Register Today (Free) – No Application Fee !
- Accredited – High quality, non-profit programs worldwide. Academic excellence !
- Programs – Held at Universities, Colleges, and Institutes worldwide. Non-profit programs.
- Year Around – Specific dates given upon request, and in confirmation docs.
- Low Cost – Non profit, budget pricing for all programs. Additional discounts given.
- Open To All – College students (& high school), and adults worldwide – depends on program.
- Easy to Register – Submit form online, or mail. Pay $35 USD deposit to confirm (reserve).
- Quick Confirmation – Deposit receipt letter emailed to confirm space in the program.
- Admission Docs – Sent after program balance payment, or 2nd confirmation deposit.
- No GPA – Grade Point Average not required for several programs – varies per program.
- Academic Credit – Earn college credit (or high school). Transcript issued by program.
- Financial Aid – We assist you with Consortium Agreements and other aid documents.
- Visa Docs – Confirmation documents (admission docs) provided to help you obtain a Visa.
- Program Length – Year, Semester, Quarter (trimester), Summer, Monthly, Weekly.
- Language Levels – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Superior. All levels.
- Housing Options – Campus residences, nearby flats (apt), local host families, or arrange own.
- Flexibility – With program, housing, travel, and payments. We offer more choices !
- EZ Payment – Credit cards online (secure), checks, money orders, direct deposit, wire transfer.
- Balance Payment – Flexible options: pay CSA by due date, or upon arrival check-in.
- Program Support – On site director and staff are available to assist all students.
- Active Social Life – Meet other students upon arrival and starting program.
- See The World – Experience different cultures and languages. Gain a global perspective.
- Enhance Job Skills – Learn to adapt to other cultures and become more diverse (int’l) minded.
- Credibility – Since 1990 (over 20 yrs). Member of professional orgs. Good rating with BBB.
- Go With CSA – Low cost, non profit programs, discounts, flexibility, fast docs, earn credit.
Best Study Abroad Programs – Summer & Year Around !
At CSA, we provide students, adults, and groups with exciting study programs abroad. With our summer study abroad listings, you can study the language and culture in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Oceania (Australia / New Zealand). See Program listings in main menu. Learning another language and experiencing the culture are skills you will use throughout your life. Your experience will look great on resumes and transcripts, for employers and schools value international exposure. Thousands of students have participated in these programs, and CSA has been around for over 20 years – since 1990. Join us !
For Students / Parents – Support Message:
Programs are fully accredited, non profit and provide excellent support services. With CSA, you will have the emergency contact info for the program, as well as housing (if included), provided with your confirmation documents (admission docs). Once you arrive and check-in, the partner staff there will take good care of you. Confirmation documents (admission docs) are sent after payment is received. General safety tips are also mentioned in “Travel Info” page of the Resources section (main menu). Additional tips and useful web-links are provided with your confirmation documents. Parents are welcome to travel (escort) their son / daughter to destination.
Also, in regards to starting the program…..all students travel independently to the program location. Once you arrive and check-in, you meet the other students there as the program begins. Easy to do, and arrival instructions and contact info is included with your confirmation documents. Independent travel gives you the flexibility to travel on “your own schedule” and you usually save money booking your own tickets. Some parents accompany their daughter/son to the program location and stay at a nearby hotel for a few days. Overall, CSA students save money and have more flexibility by being more independent……for it is not necessary to join an “expensive group program” whereby you pay the high expense of traveling with a group. Better to just meet-up with other students at the program location. In addition, airport pick-up (escort) service can be arranged for several locations if desired.
Easy Registration (Free) – Quick Confirmation
At CSA, we keep it simple and easy:
- Register online, or by mail. Pay $35 USD Program Deposit to confirm (reserve).
- Review receipt letter (email), and follow any instructions.
- Pay program balance by due date, or 2nd deposit, to get admission documents.
- Review admission documents, and follow any instructions.
- Prepare for departure. Arrival check-in, and start program.
NOTE: If registered for “Other Programs”, then pay $59 USD deposit (non-refundable). CSA staff will contact you after payment ($59) to begin our direct enroll assistance. See FAQs #23 for details about this service.
NOTE: All programs are ongoing year-around. Dates confirmed upon inquiry, and when confirmed (in your docs).
NOTE: CSA accepts credit cards online (deposits only), checks, money orders, direct deposits, and wire transfers. Credit card checks also accepted. All payments are applied towards total cost.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.
Early registration is advised – Get your docs early !
“Travel is fatal to prejudice . . . and narrow-mindedness. . .”
Mark Twain – 1869 The Innocents Abroad